CoinPeople.com

1771 Siberian Kopek!

Blackdrone

I'm not sure that it is a fake. I have 10 kopecks 1777. Absolutely true.

I now compare - the difference is not great. Then the copper coins were made very crudely. There are no huge discrepancies

:ninja:

There don't need to be 'huge discrepancies' for something to be a fake. And it's nothing to do with crude production methods.

The differences however become quite obvious with experience, something Blackdrone needs more of...hopefully at not too high a price.

Best,

Steve

Where can i buy?

Maya's (good) suggestion to get some books has been put to you multiple times in the past (February and March), discussions which provided book names and links. As it looks like you've ignored this advice, it would be a waste of time to go through it all again. This website has a nice 'search' function where you can find all old pieces of advice given to you. I'd politely suggest (again) you stop getting excited about these fakes for a few minutes and do some research with this website and hopefully with a few books.

Where can i buy?

What languages other than Hungarian are you comfortable with? There must be some books on Russian coins in Hungarian, but I don't know of any offhand. Perhaps you could find some in your local public library? However there are many in other languages that are readily available for sale through the Internet and through some members of this forum.

What languages other than Hungarian are you comfortable with? There must be some books on Russian coins in Hungarian, but I don't know of any offhand. Perhaps you could find some in your local public library? However there are many in other languages that are readily available for sale through the Internet and through some members of this forum.

Thank you.

English good for me.

I go to library, and ask i'm searching russian coin book?

Thank you.

English good for me.

I go to library, and ask i'm searching russian coin book?

If English is good for you, if I were you, I would follow Steve Moulding's advice from this thread and go back over the suggestions you were offered in previous months.

Archived