CoinPeople.com

Chinese 100 yuan running number notes with unusual watermark?Help is needed

Hi,I am a newbie and nice to see everyone right here.I have a pair of the latest Chinese 100 yuan running number notes and I can notice the top note watermark is unusual but the bottom note watermark is normal.Obviously,the right eye is bigger in round shape and the forehead with an extra line as part of the watermark(top note)compare with a much smaller right eye and the forehead without an extra line as part of the watermark(bottom note).Both notes are in uncirculated condition just like new.This is the first time I have seen something like this and I really have no idea how could this "things"appeared and happend on top note watermark but bottom note watermark remain as normal,help is needed from you please if you know anything about this unusual things appeared on this watermark and let me know if you have seen something like this before or not,hope to hear from you soon and your help is very much apprieiciated as usual.Please check this out on the scans below and let me know what you think.Thanks alot.

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8-1.jpg

Archived