CoinPeople.com

Classic russian rarity coins 1700-1917

one-kuna

Do not look for a black cat in the dark room - is this the same as to look for needle in a hay of rick?

Your pre-face has a strong emotion - was there a long traffic on a way home?

It seems to me that printed catalog depicts identical color for both rotter coins, one of them according your really good story

was kept by a dealer for a few decades.

Also, in my opinion, the 1724 kopek in "very fine" condition is overgraded, while a kopek 1762 has much, much better look but graded as "almost very fine".

I hope you had a nice dinner.

I hope you had nice dinner too and I also hope your traffic was OK, but what do my traffic and dinner have to do with your train of thoughts on the color of these coins?

BTW, I still did not know what you were trying to say about the color.

I think I understand where you are going with it, but I want to hear it from you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I understand where you are going with it, but I want to hear it from you.

He is going to conclusion that those two coins are struck recently by the same counterfeiter, artificially corroded and both are fakes. :ninja:

WCO

He is going to conclusion that those two coins are struck recently by the same counterfeiter, artificially corroded and both are fakes. :ninja:

WCO

i dont think this was addressed to you ;)

I hope you had nice dinner too and I also hope your traffic was OK, but what do my traffic and dinner have to do with your train of thoughts on the color of these coins?

BTW, I still did not know what you were trying to say about the color.

does a color look right to you as well as a grade for both coins :ninja:

You did not answer my question.

To me the color looks different on those two coins.

to me color on both coins look same, nothing else :ninja:

your place is at rare.su

do not start it here, take care of forum over there :ninja:

Archived