CoinPeople.com

Active members?

skeeeeezo

We have about 8200 members. But how many would u guess are actually active?

Hm. Depends on your definition of Active. If it's one post a month, two months, or two weeks, etc. I consider myself active because I read a lot of the posts, but I only post what I would consider 'occasionally'. My stats reveal an average of .54 posts a day. So, if a train leaves Chicago at 3:45 in the morning at 15 miles per hour heading east... carry the two...times 7 ...I'd say 150 people are 'active' with the variable 'X' = posting at least once every month.

I'm just guessing though.

:ninja:

Of the 8200 "members" a large number join and then post a few times and never return. Then there are the spammers who join and send a bunch of garbage and get blocked.

Active as in regular visits and interactions. I'd guess about 40.

Some of us even join, then vanish for a long time, and then come back! And you probably have a mix of some who are only active in a couple specific fora, others who wander all over the place. I dunno, I'd say probably closer to 70-80 really active. Not gonna haunt all the boards and count, though. :ninja:

Certainty only see some people in their specific areas. I generally don't get out of banknotes but every now and again I see a recent post elsewhere that grabs my eye.

Some of us even join, then vanish for a long time, and then come back! And you probably have a mix of some who are only active in a couple specific fora, others who wander all over the place. I dunno, I'd say probably closer to 70-80 really active. Not gonna haunt all the boards and count, though. :ninja:

Archived