CoinPeople.com

They call me Clembo

Howdy Folks!

I go by the name Clembo. I followed a link here and decided why not? Seems I may know a few people here and it would be interesting to meet more. I belong to several forums and frankly I can become long winded. What can I say?

I mainly collect U.S. Type Coins and am a self professed Two Cent Junkie. I also collect U.S. paper money and have expanded a bit more into World Coins and Paper.

I'm basically all over the board at times.

I've worked many different jobs in my 47 years and been a collector for most of those years. Two years ago I fell into a job many would envy. I work in a coin shop for a guy that has been in business over 40 years now.

I learn every day and can tell those that haven't had the "coin shop" experience it's a lot different on the other side of the counter. Hopefully I can share that here.

Looking forward to making some new friends and having some fun.

Clembo

Hello and welcome to CoinPeople. It's a great forum with lots of super folks. Hope you enjoy it.

Howdy Folks!

I go by the name Clembo. I followed a link here and decided why not? Seems I may know a few people here and it would be interesting to meet more. I belong to several forums and frankly I can become long winded. What can I say?

Welcome to Coin People, Clembo! I hope you enjoy your stay here, though I notice that the Russian( collector)s have invaded lately. ;)

I am sure you will find this place to be a nice change of atmosphere from most of the other sites you frequent. Things may move a bit slower around here, but there's sure to be some quite interesting reads. Most of the posts are not your run of the mill "I agree!" or "Nice one!" around here. Everybody's got their opinion and you are sure to hear them. :ninja:

Some of us are long-winded, some are not. But, many of the responses are well thought out. I mostly lurk around here (as I do many other places myself), but will give the occasional post or two. Anyway, it's late and I gotta get some sleep. Read ya later!

Most of the posts are not your run of the mill "I agree!" or "Nice one!" around here.

Apparently you don't read my or Art's posts! :ninja:

Welcome, Clembo! I would LOVE to see your two-cent collection! We don't have enough mid-late 19th C stuff around here!

Nice to be here.

Still keeping my eye out for really UGLY women on notes. Someone's gotta do it. :ninja:

Actually that Brazilian "babe" of yours may have inspired me to eventually pursue collecting fuglies as a theme.

• 1 month later...

Archived