CoinPeople.com

Dirty Copper 5K 1804EM

kopeikin

And who would doubt that... :ninja: . You are the moderator there. And you can't handle the truth...

I hope enough people read the thread there. You publicly acknowledge selling fakes...

Only a few people who are caring of your personal proctology issues and how to use the tongue are left there anyway...

;)

Yikes! How did we go from cleaning a green spot to broken English accusations of salad-tossing? ;)

I assume that the stuff about someone publicly acknowledging selling fakes is hyperbole, right? Does that have something to do with one of the many coins that are arguably old fantasies or patterns that people have been arguing about for centuries? Yawn...

You step away for a few days and the whole place goes to heck!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yikes! How did we go from cleaning a green spot to broken English accusations of salad-tossing? :ninja:

I assume that the stuff about someone publicly acknowledging selling fakes is hyperbole, right? Does that have something to do with one of the many coins that are arguably old fantasies or patterns that people have been arguing about for centuries? Yawn...

You step away for a few days and the whole place goes to heck!

No. It is not a hyperbole. It is a fact. And can be proven. And NOT by me only! Many people have save the thread from that place. (on the other forum).

Admin has deleted all his defensive garbage beyong this point here so i can't bring it up again. I'm sorry for my english... ;) I hope it will stop here for now. ;)

No. It is not a hyperbole. It is a fact. And can be proven. And NOT by me only! Many people have save the thread from that place. (on the other forum).

Admin has deleted all his defensive garbage beyong this point here so i can't bring it up again. I'm sorry for my english... :ninja: I hope it will stop here for now. ;)

I shouldn't have written that phrase "broken English." I don't care, it wasn't bad anyway, and no offense was intended...

I'm interested in this stuff about the fakes! I don't want to buy fakes, and it would really bug me if I bought one from a dealer who even questioned its authenticity and didn't tell me. Could you please email me a copy of the deleted thread from the other forum to oregon city gold at g mail dot com ? (FYI, the first part of the address before the at is all one word, as is is g mail, but I separated them to try to thwart the bots.) If anyone else has other information about this that they would want me to know if I receive a copy of that thread, please send it over. Thanks! ;)

Archived