CoinPeople.com

Mark's vacation shirt (Finished)

Okay, a pre-trip start. Not sure what the prize is yet. Since I will be picking up stuff along the way. Closest and first to guess the three main colors of the Hawaiian shirt I'm wearing now. Ties will be picked by first post. I.E. all three colors correct first on to post the colors. If no full three color guesses two out of three first post. Etc. I'll probably announce winners when I make it back. One guess per person only.

Orange, yellow and blue

First two out of three. The shirt was black, blue, orange. PM me with your address and I'll send out the prizes.

I am kind of computer deficient right now so I can't post pics, but We did not get much time in port. Anyways a couple Cayman Island coins, some Jamaican coins and a pressed cent from the Cayman Island turtle farm. The woman at the shop in Jamaica looked at me like I was crazy for asking change in Jamaican money. Being a tourist shop she had to ask a guy sitting out side the shop for some change. At Cayman Islands they had to check a couple cash registers for a couple of their coins. They are really set up for American tourists.

black, blue, and orange? That's not Hawaiian! (Sadly, I do have a hawaiian shirt with those colors...)

Big orange flowers, blue leaves, and black background. I will be doing another contest later but it will be guess the colors of the Jamaican "Hawaiian" shirt I bought on the trip. Just need to figure up a prize on it first.

Big orange flowers, blue leaves, and black background. I will be doing another contest later but it will be guess the colors of the Jamaican "Hawaiian" shirt I bought on the trip. Just need to figure up a prize on it first.

Yellow, black, green!

First two out of three. The shirt was black, blue, orange. PM me with your address and I'll send out the prizes.

I am kind of computer deficient right now so I can't post pics, but We did not get much time in port. Anyways a couple Cayman Island coins, some Jamaican coins and a pressed cent from the Cayman Island turtle farm. The woman at the shop in Jamaica looked at me like I was crazy for asking change in Jamaican money. Being a tourist shop she had to ask a guy sitting out side the shop for some change. At Cayman Islands they had to check a couple cash registers for a couple of their coins. They are really set up for American tourists.

:ninja: Now if I can get this kind of luck on the lottery -- I won't complain if I only match four of six! ;)

Archived