CoinPeople.com

7.5 Rouble 1897

russia_coins

Is it a copy ??? ;) I've asked the Seller if this coin is made from gold and he told me to open a Krause catalog. ;) Is it too hard to answer ? There is nothing in the listing saying if it's an authentic or gold coin...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...sid=p2761.l1259

Has anybody already saw a copy of 7.5 rouble coin ?

:ninja:

Is it a copy ??? ;) I've asked the Seller if this coin is made from gold and he told me to open a Krause catalog. ;) Is it too hard to answer ? There is nothing in the listing saying if it's an authentic or gold coin...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...sid=p2761.l1259

Has anybody already saw a copy of 7.5 rouble coin ?

"All item are sold AS IS. Returns are accepted ONLY if the item significantly differs from the auction description."

and they do not describe it is authentic ;)

i am late a little bit but this seller has some attitude so he made a refferal to krause; i know him - his has a reputation and probably was surpized to hear someting bad about his coin - so sent you check a krause, same happened to myself and another respectable member here, when we along came to his store and had same attitude problem from him ;)

IMHO, as a Seller in general, you must know and provide ALL the information about the product you're selling. It's like if you'd ask a car seller about a car he's selling and he'd told you to check yourself in a car guide or on the internet ... ;) It's a lack of respect. I would understand if it would be a newbie, but this guy is dealing russian coins since long time... ;) I didn't get why he'd got offended by my question. :ninja:

There's 2 or 3 coins from him in my collection... ;)

IMHO, as a Seller in general, you must know and provide ALL the information about the product you're selling. It's like if you'd ask a car seller about a car he's selling and he'd told you to check yourself in a car guide or on the internet ... ;) It's a lack of respect. I would understand if it would be a newbie, but this guy is dealing russian coins since long time... ;) I didn't get why he'd got offended by my question. :ninja:

There's 2 or 3 coins from him in my collection... ;)

In MY honest opinion, when a seller takes offense to questions about authenticity of their items, they either 1.) are angry that people don't take them at their word, or 2.) they have something to hide and it pisses them off when some openly questions their product. In either case, it's poor business ethic. Personally, if a seller gave me attitude, I would just take my business elsewhere. A seller worth his weight, would be understanding of such questions, especially for coins that are notoriously known to be counterfeited. Again, this is just my opinion.

Archived