CoinPeople.com

Wheat Cents, US Proof Sets, Books, Folders, Slab-like Holders!

SMS

I have found it easier to just keep revising this one thread whenever I have changes to the offerings on the three venues I use: eBay, eBid, and Coin Bug. Just look at the last post by me in this thread for a complete update of current offerings!

I have chosen to primarily use eBid since it is magnitudes less costly to sell on and the venue does not attempt to interfere with the contract between buyer and seller like eBay does.

I will periodically place items on eBay and Coin Bug.

I am NPCoin on both eBid.net and CoinBug.com and NumismaticProfessional on ebay.com

PM me if you see anything on those sites that you would like to ask for more information or discuss something with me.

Thank you for looking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I added a number of U.S. Mint Proof Sets to my Coin Bug Store!

And there are still items available at my eBid store at Value Coin Exchange!

I will be adding some Lincoln Wheat cent rolls next week also!

And remember, shipping is a flat $4.99 within the United States regardless of weight or value!

• 1 month later...

Updated some links on the first post!

Will be adding full $1000 face value lots of Uncirculated Statehood Quarters are available from one of my clients soon!

PM inquiries and bids.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a ONE DAY ONLY sale on eBay today for 1600 slab-like coin holders. Here is a direct link to the auction. The starting bid is for under $0.40 each, and you get 200 of each of the standard coin sizes, including American Eagle Silver.

I have a number of numismatic related items at eBid, including Q. David Bowers books, Whitman Canadian Quarter folders, a pocket scale, and 2008 Red Books. As well, I have 2007, 1991, and 1975 US Proof Sets available. Available are lots of 500 Lincoln Wheat cents starting at $19.99 plus shipping.

I'll be posting much more over the weekend and next week including more older (used) Red Books, Blue Books, and Coin Dealer Newsletters. I will be adding some common coins, as well as proof and uncirculated singles and/or rolls.

Take a look and thanks!

I have found it easier to just keep revising this one thread whenever I have changes to the offerings on the three venues I use: eBay, eBid, and Coin Bug. Just look at the last post by me in this thread for a complete update of current offerings!

I have chosen to primarily use eBid since it is magnitudes less costly to sell on and the venue does not attempt to interfere with the contract between buyer and seller like eBay does.

I will periodically place items on eBay and Coin Bug.

I am NPCoin on both eBid.net and CoinBug.com and NumismaticProfessional on ebay.com

PM me if you see anything on those sites that you would like to ask for more information or discuss something with me.

Thank you for looking!

Want to get your opinion. Ebay seems to afford a large audience. Usually I can put an item up for $9.99 and it will be bid up near the trend. How do you find Coinbug? Does it take a long time to sell an unpopular coin like an obscure Canadian 20 cent piece? How do you come up with a price? With the way silver prices are modulating this years books are already outdated?

Archived