CoinPeople.com

Russian Numismatic Society

For those interested in learning about or joining the Russian Numismatic Society, please note our website

www.RussianNumismaticSociety.org

The website has been around for almost 10 years, and the RNS has been around since 1978.

I build and maintain the website in my spare time, so please be gentle with any criticism ;-)

Starting from today, we are offering the option of paying for annual membership with PayPal.

This is in addition to the usual method of sending dues to the RNS Secretary by mail.

Please check out our website and send any questions via PM or directly to me at RNSJournals@gmail.com

Thanks

:ninja:

Steve

For those interested in learning about or joining the Russian Numismatic Society, please note our website

The website has been around for almost 10 years, and the RNS has been around since 1978.

I build and maintain the website in my spare time, so please be gentle with any criticism ;-)

Starting from today, we are offering the option of paying for annual membership with PayPal.

This is in addition to the usual method of sending dues to the RNS Secretary by mail.

Please check out our website and send any questions via PM or directly to me at RNSJournals@gmail.com

Thanks

Steve

Thanks Steve,

That makes it easier for those of us who are lazy! ;)

Thanks Alex:

Point and click may be easier for some folks than finding their checkbook and buying a stamp.

We're hoping it will also be an easier process for new and existing members in other countries.

;)

Great! :ninja: Paypal is a great improvement! Hitherto I had to go to the bank to buy $30 in banknotes and to mail them. Thank you! Sigi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

;)

Steve

some folks living in russia and interesting to become a member of RNS would like to know

what would be a best method to pay 4 membership as in russia there no paypal active :ninja:

some folks living in russia and interesting to become a member of RNS would like to know

what would be a best method to pay 4 membership as in russia there no paypal active ;)

I regularly receive PayPal payments for coins from eBay buyers in Russia so am confused :ninja:

Perhaps eBay allows use of PayPal, but general users cannot?

Does anybody know?

Thanks,

Steve

I regularly receive PayPal payments for coins from eBay buyers in Russia so am confused :ninja:

Perhaps eBay allows use of PayPal, but general users cannot?

Does anybody know?

Thanks,

Steve

as i know they using a friend of friend from not russia in order to paypal you ;)

as i know they using a friend of friend from not russia in order to paypal you :ninja:

Some people do that (I saw it a couple of times), but most buyers I interact with (sometimes regularly) really are in Russia (in many regions). It's their account name that shows up in PayPal.com, and their shipping address within Russia shows up as confirmed. So I think it should be possible. I hope so ;)

Best,

Steve

Some people do that (I saw it a couple of times), but most buyers I interact with (sometimes regularly) really are in Russia (in many regions). It's their account name that shows up in PayPal.com, and their shipping address within Russia shows up as confirmed. So I think it should be possible. I hope so :ninja:

Best,

Steve

Steve,

it is possible and 100% legal these days. In order to do that that they have to present some collateral (CC or link to a bank account).

Regards,

• 1 year later...

Thanks

Steve

Is there a date by which the annual membership fee is due? I kind of lost track...

Archived