CoinPeople.com

VERY nice Russian collection

bobh

I was planning to go to Gorny auction, but after I checked out the catalog I changed my mind. I was looking forward to more interesting copper, but... So it all depends on our collecting interest. Kunker, on the other hand, has a few possibilities for me. So that's where I am planning to go now. Hope it works out.

• 4 weeks later...
Any winnings yet from anybody at the GM 187 auction? :ninja:

Not involved...not really an interesting auction to me. Kuenker looks much better (the usual story recently). I think Gorny is losing it. I stopped by their desk in NY....they really have to work on who they have on hand to answer even general questions. Kuneker seems a lot more with it these days.

Just my grosh.

Not involved...not really an interesting auction to me. Kuenker looks much better (the usual story recently). I think Gorny is losing it. I stopped by their desk in NY....they really have to work on who they have on hand to answer even general questions. Kuneker seems a lot more with it these days.

Just my grosh.

In my limited dealing with both of the houses i can second that. I have dealt with Marion Keunker and the other folks there, in email, they are personable, polite, and very cutomer oriented. Gorny is just plain snooty.

Archived