CoinPeople.com

Guess the song...........ENDED

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Kat, to be fair and consistant I must disqualify this entry as you already guessed twice since my last post.

You are free to enter it again if you wish as I am now allowing 2 new guesses for everone.

(btw: I am not too offended, I like that Donna Summer song.)

:ninja:;);)

Kat's tips on contests: ALWAYS GO BACK AND REREAD THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING!!!

Ill do this then:

On the Radio - Donna Summer

She's Out of My Life - Michael Jackson

If those are winners, please send winnings to Kat.

-Bobby

You are such a sweet 'lil ninja, Bobbycoin, lookin' out for your senile old Aunt Kat! I'll soon be 43--just imagine how dense I'm going to be when I really do get old! I'm movin' in with Abish's grandma--Grandma is cool and discusses strange things--we should get along just fine! :ninja:

I have a hard time picturing Sir as a teenage boy, out on his first big record shopping expedition, buying things like Donna Summer and Michael Jackson along side of Pink Floyd. Most of the guys I grew up would just have soon been shot than admit to buying disco or pop. :ninja:

I have a hard time picturing Sir as a teenage boy, out on his first big record shopping expedition, buying things like Donna Summer and Michael Jackson along side of Pink Floyd.  Most of the guys I grew up would just have soon be shot than admit to buying disco or pop.    :ninja:

Do not be fooled by the Floyd. ;) And I was not even a teen yet, I was only 8 years old. I just bought whatever I liked. ;)

From 8 to my teen years I was made fun of by my older brother and some of his friends because of some of the songs I liked.

Do not be fooled by the Floyd. ;)  And I was not even a teen yet, I was only 8 years old. I just bought whatever I liked. ;) 

From 8 to my teen years I was made fun of by my older brother and some of his friends because of some of the songs I liked.

I hear that! Anybody sensitive enough to like something besides screaming guitars, etc., definitely got teased. Again, I guess I didn't read closely enough--didn't catch that you were only 8.

Quick story--when I was around 8 I sang all the time for my relatives--mainly 'church' music. My aunt's favorite was Jesus Loves Me. When I became a mother and my daughter was about 8, my aunt visisted and told her that I used to sing for her. Then my aunt asked my daughter to sing a song for her (expecting, I'm sure, something like Jesus Loves Me.) She quickly complied with a rousing chorus of Shot Through The Heart (You Give Love A Bad Name.) We were in the car and my aunt almost drove off the road we laughed so hard. It now lives on in infamy, much to my daughter's dismay! :ninja:

btw: those last guesses were not it either.

You are such a tease! Okay, TWO NEW GUESSES AS I AM NOT SUBMITTING THE OTHER TWO! (:ninja:)

Again, these fit the profile:

Don't Ask Me Why - Billy Joel

The Wanderer - Donna Summer

Hi, Bobbycoin! Thanks for stopping by. Disc Jockey Sir is out of the booth right now but I think he'll be back spinnin' tunes for us later!

The list is getting smaller.....

Ride like the wind....Christopher Cross

Bingo Dock!

That is song #2. You win the Russian/Soviet coins! And since you never gave up on this marathon contest I will throw in a few xtra world circs. I do not recall whether I have your addy or not, so please PM me.

OK, one song left for the bonus €2 coin. Now since we are down to one song, one guess for everyone. Take a shot and good luck all!

Sorry I didnt get my guess in, Was busy taking care of my girl over the weekend and seem to cought what she had so I was sick on Monday.

My guess:

[retracted]Too Hot - Kool & The Gang[/retracted]

Take Your Time (Do It Right) (Part 1) - The S.O.S. Band

-Bobby

This one seems down to a race between 2. Post your new guess.

Make that three of us--the coin Ninja is in on it, too!

Next guess: (Ghost) Riders In the Sky - Outlaws

Archived