CoinPeople.com

Hello from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Hello to all,

My wife and I are new to coin collecting and find it very fascinating. We starting collecting after going to auctions and picking up some older coins fairly inexpensive. We purchased some books and did some research on the coins, which led to this site, and found some coins were a good value while other ended up being a learning experience. We ended up talking with a local dealer whom we found was very helpful. We now go to the big local once a month coin auction. I haven't found my niche in collecting just yet, seem to bounce around in what I find interesting. I'm hoping to post some pictures of some coins and see if some of you members can provide some information. Look forward to chatting with you folks soon.

Dave and Heather

Hello to all,

My wife and I are new to coin collecting and find it very fascinating. We starting collecting after going to auctions and picking up some older coins fairly inexpensive. We purchased some books and did some research on the coins, which led to this site, and found some coins were a good value while other ended up being a learning experience. We ended up talking with a local dealer whom we found was very helpful. We now go to the big local once a month coin auction. I haven't found my niche in collecting just yet, seem to bounce around in what I find interesting. I'm hoping to post some pictures of some coins and see if some of you members can provide some information. Look forward to chatting with you folks soon.

Dave and Heather

Welcome to the forum :ninja:

What kinds of coins do you guys collect?

Archived