CoinPeople.com

Malta Banknotes

Rodney Xerri

Welcome to CoinPeople. We have a lot of folks who collect notes but I'm not aware of anyone who specializes in Malta --- until now. Hope you enjoy it here. Do you have an album or some photos you can share with us?

Welcome. Like what ART mentioned, we have not seen anyone specializing on Malta banknotes. You will be the only one in the coinpeople community. I only have one Malta piece in my collection.

917045A.jpg

Enjoy your search for the missing ones. Good Luck !

Hi

i am Rodney and i am a Malta bank notes colelctor. my collection starts from the 1800's to the present.

i still have some missing notes and I would like to get to know ather people collecting banknotes from Malta

Regards

Rodney

malta-2shil-1918.jpg

malta-1s.jpg

malta49-10s.jpg

cats.jpg

917446A.jpg

917042A.jpg

I also like to collect SPANISH notes. Do you have any in your collection? and love to see some.

these are some of my MALTA in my collection..ENJOY !

And they are also expensive since Mark only keep original uncirculated ones. Right Mark ! ;)

Yes DERRICK, It is extremely hard to find in the common market of anything between 1940-1960. I am still hunting for a few more notes.but they are not to be seen for the last 10 years. Mine were bought at least 12/15 years ago at high price. Modern notes are also very pretty in the 70/85 period and is worth collecting. good luck to everybody. :ninja:

Yes DERRICK, It is extremely hard to find in the common market of anything between 1940-1960. I am still hunting for a few more notes.but they are not to be seen for the last 10 years. Mine were bought at least 12/15 years ago at high price. Modern notes are also very pretty in the 70/85 period and is worth collecting. good luck to everybody. :ninja:

I wouldn't want to start another collection area or else I would have neglected my own solid number collection. The only way to find the quality ones are from the International auctions. Most dealers may have exhausted their stocks by now. Good ones already in the hands of collectors. Great Investment ! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Terrific Malta notes. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Thanks all for your interests.Earlier QEII is a toughie to have and find in good condition...That goes to all commonwealth.

:ninja:

RODNEY, why not show some of your earlier notes for all to see?

Archived