CoinPeople.com

Getting the itch

Mark Stilson

The confessions of a coin addict. ;):ninja:

I'm sitting here, feeling antsy. Thinking I want to go out and get a new addition. Got enough for a "decent" addition to my collection, but not enough to put to my goal. Dropped by the bank went ahead and picked up a roll of Zachary Taylor's. Which I did not have yet. Been getting the dollar rolls since they came out. Asked about some halves but no luck. Alas no little precious to hold in my hands. But I will hold strong. Just a month more and I should have the cash for the next addition.

Yep, I know. Saw some of the auction material and need a drooling across the screen smilie. I may try to go back thru my morgans. I spotted I'm missing pictures of some. Maybe take the edge off some.

Yep, I know. Saw some of the auction material and need a drooling across the screen smilie. I may try to go back thru my morgans. I spotted I'm missing pictures of some. Maybe take the edge off some.

Ive some morgans and franklins , peace dollars , all high quality , ill probably part with one or two when my 30 days are up and i can trade in the auction forum.

Ive some morgans and franklins , peace dollars , all high quality , ill probably part with one or two when my 30 days are up and i can trade in the auction forum.

Your 30 days are up.

You joined on the 29th November. :ninja:

Your 30 days are up.

You joined on the 29th November. :ninja:

Cool , id much rather deal amongst forum members than take my chances elsewhere , lovely..ill come up with an eyepopper for ye's ..oh..and confirmation shipping too

Cool , id much rather deal amongst forum members than take my chances elsewhere , lovely..ill come up with an eyepopper for ye's ..oh..and confirmation shipping too

:ninja:

Mostly a very good bunch here to buy and sell from. I can vouch for that having bought and sold with many forum members.

I've been wanting to add a Roosevelt to my Registry Set but haven't found one that I like at a price I'm willing to pay. Maybe I'll just get a few mid/late 90's pr69dcams or a few Jefferson nickels. Got to satisfy the "jones".

I've been wanting to add a Roosevelt to my Registry Set but haven't found one that I like at a price I'm willing to pay. Maybe I'll just get a few mid/late 90's pr69dcams or a few Jefferson nickels. Got to satisfy the "jones".

Let me know which date/mint is prefered Art , i was given several rolls of Mercs/Rosys as payment for other items , some of them are quite stunning , 64 and before , silver , but i also keep nice examples of modern ones , i could certainly offer a 64 rosy in UNC that could best be desribed as Brilliant.

Happy to post pics , happy to trade or sell , dimes was my thing that got me into all this , those and buffaloe nickels.

Let me know which date/mint is prefered Art , i was given several rolls of Mercs/Rosys as payment for other items , some of them are quite stunning , 64 and before , silver , but i also keep nice examples of modern ones , i could certainly offer a 64 rosy in UNC that could best be desribed as Brilliant.

Happy to post pics , happy to trade or sell , dimes was my thing that got me into all this , those and buffaloe nickels.

Thanks. I'll keep your offer in mind and send you a PM when I get to seriously looking again later this month. I'm looking for some PCGS slabbed Roosevelts and a few Jeffersons as well.

Ahhhh ..none of my nickels or dimes are slabbed , theres several that should be though.I know people like slabbed coins , ive had quite a few and always end up trading them on , i just like to hold the coin..ya know.I think thats why i primarily go after the old hammereds right now.

Do message about the dimes though if you care to when your ready as like i say , theres a few that would grade highly and pics are not a problem.The right price too which is the big bonus.

I'm wanting something bad. BUT I still haven't found anything that I'm willing to part with the money for. I did get a nice BEP souvenir sheet of the 1910 Ten Dollar note with the buffalo on it. I'll post a pic in my purchases thread later.

Archived