CoinPeople.com

Who likes RPM's

Guest coinartist
I've got several RPM's that I'd like to share. If you have some your welcome to post them here.

post-7010-1262979545_thumb.jpg

Nice RPm but the coin has alot of corrosion on it

Coinartist

There seems to be hub doubling on the last 4 the images are raised and the digit is notched serifs also to me

I don't think its die detrioration doubling the second image is to clear

Coinartist and abstract painter

Guest coinartist
And 1960D;

coin60sd-1-1.jpg

Why don't you post other errors or varieties why just RPM's?. :ninja:;)

keep your attack type posts out of CoinPeople. Always treat others with respect.

Lets see what else you have

coinartist

OK I cleaned this thread up quite a bit. Next time something like this happens I'll just delete the thread. If it's the same members involved I'll block your userids. We do not have the flaming wars and personal attacks here that have damaged so many other forums and we will not tolerate them.

Guest coinartist
OK I cleaned this thread up quite a bit. Next time something like this happens I'll just delete the thread. If it's the same members involved I'll block your userids. We do not have the flaming wars and personal attacks here that have damaged so many other forums and we will not tolerate them.

Thank you i totally agree

coinartist

Guest coinartist
Nice avatar, Joseph.

Isaiah

Could you please have respect for the other members and call them by there right name

My name is Jim and I own a coin business coolcoinzcoinbusiness

and my user name is coinartist .Thank you for the compliment on my avatar

I'm an artist all my avatars are created by me

Tank you Isekia

Well since I was working with this one today I thought I would add it to this thread. I have had it for quite a while but just hadn't got around to attributing it. With the assitance of photos on coppercoins.com I have determined by markers indicated that this one is a 1955S-MM-002 / RPM-002. Sorry the photos are not of a higher quality.

Picture_026B.jpg

Picture_030B.jpg

Archived