CoinPeople.com

Any ANA members here?

Burks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not the fact that the post was made that gets me... its the way a few members acted when a couple of us didnt get it. Instead of stepping back and apologizing, maybe explaining it was a joke, they decided instead to act like we are complete idiots for not understanding thier bland joke.

Im glad some of you got it.

[Walks out of thread never to return]

-Bobby

Guest Stujoe

I came into the thread late so maybe I missed the contention in real time and I didn't see much as a big deal. And I didn't think my post was out of line but maybe it was. So, if you want an apology for my post, I will give one as long as insincerity counts. :ninja:

I think it is 'shin' as in 'shinplaster' which means  'paper money of little value issued on insufficient security'. 

:ninja:

Thanks. You know I thought it might be shin but I wasn't sure. ;)

• 2 years later...

I gotta say, in all my time at CP, I've never seen such a dense thread. So, I'll be honest, I only read the first page of posts. The questions I have may have been answered but I'll ask them again:

1) Do you have to be an ANA member to exhibit?

2) Do you have to be an ANA member to use the library?

3) How much does it actually cost to rent a book from the library?

I gotta say, in all my time at CP, I've never seen such a dense thread. So, I'll be honest, I only read the first page of posts. The questions I have may have been answered but I'll ask them again:

I'm not sure about exhibit rules, but you have to be a member to borrow from the library. Members pay postage and insurance for both directions. A credit card is necessary as a guarantee. There are late fees if the material is not returned in the allotted time. The library staff will also look up and photocopy material for a fee for members as well.

Yes

Yes

Shipping+insurance both ways

Archived