CoinPeople.com

Thank You Coin People

hiho

I'm not sure who runs this website but I wanted to publicly thank them for providing a coin forum where no one ever seems to argue or act like snobs and prima donnas.

Coin People is almost like a small town where everyone knows and respects each other.

People share their knowledge and expertise freely, with no condescending remarks to newbies and others just getting into this hobby.

I found Coin People by typing "Swiss Shooting Medals" into Google about a year ago.

Now I have a nice collection of Schutzenfest medals largely due to people I have met here.

I don't know how you do it, other coin forums are certainly not as successful, please keep up the good work. And thank you! :ninja:

Well said, hiho! Thank you to you, the founders, and for everyone! Because of the quality of people on this site, I spend more time here than any other place on the web. Facebook doesn't even come close.

Well said. Coin people is the best coin forum on the web as far as I am concerned. Great people who are very helpful and knowledgeable and always willing to give you their time! :ninja:

OP should have compromised like I did, when I bought tickets for Phantom, the ulterior motive was to have a reason we had to go to Toronto, it was just coincidental that the Torex Show was the next day. When we went to NYC a few years ago, same thing. Hotel just happened to be a few blocks from Stacks, how couldn't I indulge?

I agree, a thanks is definitely in order to those who have made this place what it is today. This community is like no other, and all the people, threads, conversations, and knowledge over the years have definitely become a priceless and unique resource. :ninja:

I'm not sure who runs this website but I wanted to publicly thank them for providing a coin forum where no one ever seems to argue or act like snobs and prima donnas.

Coin People is almost like a small town where everyone knows and respects each other.

People share their knowledge and expertise freely, with no condescending remarks to newbies and others just getting into this hobby.

I found Coin People by typing "Swiss Shooting Medals" into Google about a year ago.

Now I have a nice collection of Schutzenfest medals largely due to people I have met here.

I don't know how you do it, other coin forums are certainly not as successful, please keep up the good work. And thank you! ;)

Very well Said,"It's exactly how I feel,I wouldn't give this forum up for all of em put together,People even take disappointment well here,that's when ya know it's a gooden'..I'm glad you found it,I found it by searching keyword's too!!..LoL ;):ninja:

I couldn't agree more with the above statements. I stumbled across this site while sitting in the library at my college a few years back and since then my drive for collecting, my interest in the history, and my sense of community have exponentially increased. It's surprising what a simple web forum can do for so many people. :ninja:

Gees, I have been through a couple of incarnations as far as usernames, but remember back to when this was the Stujoe collection.

I joined well into the CoinPeople phase of the website. Although I do remember Stujoe being very active back then. Same with Tiffibunny, which brings us back to where did the bunny go? :ninja:

I enjoy reading a lot more than I post about here, especially the shooting fest medals, of which I have not one yet, but am waiting for Hiho to send me the gold Holy Fres medal soon.

I'm waiting until you use your European connections to get three nice gold Schutzenfest medals.

Keep the nicest and sell me the other two. Charge me enough that you get yours for $10.

Just an idea... :ninja:

She is in hiding :ninja:

She vanished soon after I registered here. Was it me? ;)

Seriously I heard she spends her spare time at photographic forums, as that is her #1 passion.

I recall she had some very nice coins.

I couldn't agree more with the above statements. I stumbled across this site while sitting in the library at my college a few years back and since then my drive for collecting, my interest in the history, and my sense of community have exponentially increased. It's surprising what a simple web forum can do for so many people. ;)

:ninja: Ditto!!

I'm sorry I don't know Stujoe but at the same time I feel like I've been here from day one and know everyone........almost like a lil coin family..LoL I don't have a clue who started it or own's it but Thank God for them and all the people who make it the way it is!!!!!!!!! Even though I can't name them all..LoL

My hat's off to every coin peep here!!

Home is my security and now I found that CP is the same,I feel like i belong here too,though some may disagree because of my big ole mouff :ninja: !!!!

I'm sorry I don't know Stujoe but at the same time I feel like I've been here from day one and know everyone........almost like a lil coin family..LoL I don't have a clue who started it or own's it but Thank God for them and all the people who make it the way it is!!!!!!!!! Even though I can't name them all..LoL

My hat's off to every coin peep here!!

Home is my security and now I found that CP is the same,I feel like i belong here too,though some may disagree because of my big ole mouff :ninja: !!!!

All people who are interested, even slightly, in coins and the people who collect them will find a home here. We are an odd lot, fun, but odd. ;)

Archived