CoinPeople.com

2010 coins

numismatic nut

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than proof sets/mint sets I only have about 5 2009 coins. I'm not expecting to see any 2010 until very late in the year.

My first for 2010 would be my new Australian silver Koala. I don't expect to see any U.S. coinage for months other than the 2010 Silver Eagles which should be in my hands before the 10th. Love that silver!

I thought the Mint had delayed the release of the 2010 ASEs? Will they be available at FUN?

I've only seen two 2009 pennies and that was in Minneapolis. I've not seen any in California or Arizona. 2010, I don't think so.

nah the UK stuff doesnt come up until late in the year so its not really had time to pop up..

I have only got 1p's and 20ps and 1 10p from 2009.... although 5ps exist...

we didnt get more then usual last year though, and i still dont have ALL the 2008's WHERE IS MY BRITANNIA 50P >.<

I've had dozens of coins from 2009 although all have been 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p and 20p coins.

None from 2010 yet, but that's because I don't buy sets.

When does the US mint start to ship coins out to be distributed into circulation?

I live a little over an hour from the Philly mint and I haven't been seeing new coins appear until well into the year.

I STILL haven't seen any 2009 dimes!!

I was the same as the other guys , 2010 maples and Oz , i did manage to get a 2009 nickel finally , those all night ebay sessions paid off , 99c with free shiping , unc..for a nickel...i know , but i seen it sell initially for 47 dollars so one musnt complain , timely shipping too which is always nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived