CoinPeople.com

hallo i'm a newbie

kiky

Don't you just love these guys that waltz in, and say "Hey look my coin!" or, "What's it worth" ...usually, with the latter type of entrance, they include an inconveniently small photo of their coin. This one, has opted out of such ideas...

;)

By the way welcome in! Please POST MORE!!!!!! :ninja:

Don't you just love these guys that waltz in, and say "Hey look my coin!" or, "What's it worth" ...usually, with the latter type of entrance, they include an inconveniently small photo of their coin. This one, has opted out of such ideas...

:rofl:

By the way welcome in! Please POST MORE!!!!!! ;)

:ninja: You just reminded me of a post i read once online somewhere :yes: But this is exactly how the person posted it ;)

"Hey,I found a 46 wheat penny on the sidewalk today,how much is it worth and who can I contact to sell it?" :rofl: After the shock wore off the Anger flew through me........LoL I don't know why, Had nothing to do with me but it angered me! :rofl:

And It's hard to get me angry! ;)

:rofl:

By the way welcome in! Please POST MORE!!!!!! ;)

:ninja: You just reminded me of a post i read once online somewhere :yes: But this is exactly how the person posted it ;)

"Hey,I found a 46 wheat penny on the sidewalk today,how much is it worth and who can I contact to sell it?" :rofl: After the shock wore off the Anger flew through me........LoL I don't know why, Had nothing to do with me but it angered me! :rofl:

And It's hard to get me angry! ;)

Archived