CoinPeople.com

Russian Gold Roubles Auction

Rhino

Hey guys, Michaans Auctions (based in California) will be having an estate sale on December 6th, and within that auction there are two lots of note:

Lot 1168: Six 5 Gold Roubles will be auctioned off. The years on those are 1901, 1902, 1903 (3 of them), and 1914, ALL are MS-65 graded by NGC.

Lot 1169: A second lot of six 5 Gold Roubles, but no more info on those.

Any questions, contact Michael Rosenberg at 510-740-0220 extension 112 at the Coin/Stamp Department

Here's a link to their online catalog: http://michaans.com/pdf/catalogs/auccat_120609_web.pdf

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up, I see they take online bids... I personally do not have the financial means to bid ;) so I figured I'd pass the info on, maybe someone can grab something nice :ninja:

The lot also has a bunch of Morgan dollars if anyone collects those, too.

Hey guys, Michaans Auctions (based in California) will be having an estate sale on December 6th, and within that auction there are two lots of note:

Lot 1168: Six 5 Gold Roubles will be auctioned off. The years on those are 1901, 1902, 1903 (3 of them), and 1914, ALL are MS-65 graded by NGC.

Lot 1169: A second lot of six 5 Gold Roubles, but no more info on those.

Any questions, contact Michael Rosenberg at 510-740-0220 extension 112 at the Coin/Stamp Department

Here's a link to their online catalog: http://michaans.com/pdf/catalogs/auccat_120609_web.pdf

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up, I see they take online bids... I personally do not have the financial means to bid ;) so I figured I'd pass the info on, maybe someone can grab something nice :ninja:

The lot also has a bunch of Morgan dollars if anyone collects those, too.

Interesting ... 1914 gold 5 roubles slabbed by NGC ... no such coin was ever minted, 1911 was the last year for those. Or did you mean 1904? ;)

Interesting ... 1914 gold 5 roubles slabbed by NGC ... no such coin was ever minted, 1911 was the last year for those. Or did you mean 1904? ;)

In their catalog it lists it as a 1914, but maybe they meant 1904? I wish I knew more about Gold Roubles :ninja: You can try contacting them to see if they made a mistake there...

Archived