CoinPeople.com

AUREA, PRAGUE,CZECH REPULIC upcoming auction

sigistenz

Hi friends, there will be quite some Russian coins on auction at AUREA (hit the link) http://www.aurea.cz/index.php?main=rad&lang=us

In their auction terms they mention that foreign customers will have to respect tax and custom laws of the Czech Republic.

Has anyone bought there yet - and did those regulations matter? Thanks, Sigi :ninja:

Hi friends, there will be quite some Russian coins on auction at AUREA (hit the link) http://www.aurea.cz/index.php?main=rad&lang=us

In their auction terms they mention that foreign customers will have to respect tax and custom laws of the Czech Republic.

Has anyone bought there yet - and did those regulations matter? Thanks, Sigi :ninja:

Hello Sigi, I won a 50 kopeck coin (1901-ФЗ) from them about 1 year ago. There were no problems that I can recall, and the coin was shipped and received normally (which means that the Swiss customs office opens the package, determines the VAT to be paid, and sends the whole thing with the VAT collectible upon receipt).

What do they say in the auction regulations? I know that the Czech Republic is not in the Euro zone, but they are part of the EU now, aren't they? ;)

Hello Sigi, I won a 50 kopeck coin (1901-ФЗ) from them about 1 year ago. There were no problems that I can recall, and the coin was shipped and received normally (which means that the Swiss customs office opens the package, determines the VAT to be paid, and sends the whole thing with the VAT collectible upon receipt).

What do they say in the auction regulations? I know that the Czech Republic is not in the Euro zone, but they are part of the EU now, aren't they? ;)

Thank you, Bob! In their internet site they say that Czech customs regulations are to be respected - whatever that means. Anyway, as you did not face problems, I'll place a bid :ninja: Thanks again, Sigi

Archived