CoinPeople.com

Just seperated all of my lincoln cents

zaxfire69

Please enjoy responsibly:

http://coppercoins.com/advsearch.php

If you have this nearby when searching a roll of Lincolns, you will inevitably go blind and go crazy. Good luck!

Oh. Wow...That is the mecca of error coin sites. I am not getting anything done today. Jeez...Thank you for the link. This is a good one. I have a 1927D with a nice green patina soaking right now. I am gonna clean it and inspect to see if any errors.

Here is the first found today.

1949 Tilted D mintmark

Zi6_1135.jpg

Zi6_1136.jpg

Nice! I see several die varieties of that date. Have you used the diagnostics to figure out which is yours? The website usually has great pics if you click on the link EDS, MDS, LDS (early/mid/late die state).

I keep all my coins. My kids will have them one day when I am Dead and gone. I dug a nice 1955 Washington Quarter, 1924 Wheat penny and a 1939 Jefferson Nickel tonight....All my wheats, silver and old Nickel coins get sleeved in a cardboard/Mylar thingy and put in a ziplock bag..I will get another container to put them in once i fill the Ziplock up.

Guest Rockcrude
I keep all my coins. My kids will have them one day when I am Dead and gone. I dug a nice 1955 Washington Quarter, 1924 Wheat penny and a 1939 Jefferson Nickel tonight....All my wheats, silver and old Nickel coins get sleeved in a cardboard/Mylar thingy and put in a ziplock bag..I will get another container to put them in once i fill the Ziplock up.

I thing it's not an Rpm and a;ot of goodies can be found so keep going and search/

Archived