CoinPeople.com

PLEASE HELP TI ID THE CHINEASE NOTE

MADISON

Those represented the first Chinese banknote issues after the Ming Dynasty notes that were issued in the 14th century. China invented paper money and used it for several hundred years, but then at the end of 14th century it was stopped and not issued again until 1859.

Gee..Mark...you have now branch into Old Chinese Currencies.. Must be the Zeno influences ...hee hee...Great Note. :ninja:

Yes ! DERRICK.

It was offered to me for a sum that I can not refused. The last sale was over 3800usd for the same note with a better gade in h.k. auction.Right now it is hung up in my study.

Those represented the first Chinese banknote issues after the Ming Dynasty notes that were issued in the 14th century. China invented paper money and used it for several hundred years, but then at the end of 14th century it was stopped and not issued again until 1859.

Good info's. thanks SM

Yes ! DERRICK.

It was offered to me for a sum that I can not refused. The last sale was over 3800usd for the same note with a better gade in h.k. auction.Right now it is hung up in my study.

It must be a large piece of note. Your collection is now pretty diversified. Good. :ninja:

It must be a large piece of note. Your collection is now pretty diversified. Good. :ninja:

YES ! For the following reasons---that nothing in other's countries can be found,eg FRANCH, BRITTISH/COMMONWEALTH, AND AFRICAN .They are all dried up pretty well. ;)

Archived