CoinPeople.com

Dazed and confused!

Hi everyone! I am a bit confused!!! I know I have been lying low for a while, but…. Where am I?! Is my old account gone!?

Well I guess I need to stop by more often.

Hey, Art – everything is going well for me. The year of hell seems to have come to an end (broke engagement with Jayne, bad job in Colorado…). All finished, back in good style and in need of some new coins! Hey, even started dating a new lady back here in Manhattan, KS (Natalee a veterinary student)!!!

Is Sylvester still around? Miss talking to the Brit!

Ok, I need to go look around and see what I can find – do we have a PM place? I'm off to look…

Ken :ninja:

Hello Ken, allow me to answer a couple of questions. Soemthing happened with the server within the last week and this is the glorious aftermath. A new forum software and fresh post counts ;)

Havent seen syl around in a while.

Look up in the top right hand corner, mine currently says "0 New Messages". Click that link to get to your PM box.

A fried of Art is a Friend of mine!

Welcome :ninja:

-Bobby

Guest Stujoe
:ninja: I thought that was a secret.

All of CoinCommunity already knows his name as it has come up over there and we have many of the exact same members. How much of a secret could it possibly be? ;) I knew who he was as I hang out over there myself.

Besides, I didn't say a name. ;)

All of CoinCommunity already knows his name as it has come up over there and we have many of the exact same members. How much of a secret could it possibly be? :ninja: I knew who he was as I hang out over there myself.

Besides, I didn't say a name. ;)

Doesn't sound like too much of a secret with all the people that seemingly know. But, that said, my lips are sealed too!!! ;)

yeah, I leave the country for a few weeks and then BAM the forum is gone???!!! Well I like the new look and hope for the same great info. Thanks to all involved.

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Texas-It's bigger than France

OK, I left on vacation and come back....and what was old is now new again. Kewll :ninja:

Good to see you back! So, how is SC - miss the place! I must get back to Aiken soon!

Good to see you back!  So, how is SC - miss the place!  I must get back to Aiken soon!

Glad to be back home in familar territory. The wife and I took our first ever trip out of the country to Jamaica. Wow, what an experience. SC is great,(before and after the trip), so much to do and so little time to do it in.