CoinPeople.com

Bought this one

janneen

Pictures taken by the seller. The coin still in mail. I didn't notice this

site has become a site for discussion about quality of photography...

Hi, seller's pictures like this may hide edge problems. I would have asked for pictures showing the entire piece before bidding.

As to quality of pictures: it sure is important to insert good pictures in order to show us :ninja: all the details. Sigi

Pictures taken by the seller. The coin still in mail. I didn't notice this

site has become a site for discussion about quality of photography...

pls excuse Baalzebub, he/she probably meant that if you want to know members opinion so pic could be much better than you showed, now known as a seller pic :ninja:

pls excuse Baalzebub, he/she probably meant that if you want to know members opinion so pic could be much better than you showed, now known as a seller pic ;)

I meant that if anybody want to know members opinion, pics must be clear and quality; and the problem of pics quality isn't insignificant for numismatic online-discussion. My own rule - I never consider variants of purchases with such seller photos :ninja:

I meant that if anybody want to know members opinion, pics must be clear and quality; and the problem of pics quality isn't insignificant for numismatic online-discussion. My own rule - I never consider variants of purchases with such seller photos :ninja:

;)