CoinPeople.com

cost for coin grading

muskydude

hello i was wondering what the cost for getting my lot of kennedy halfs graded and packaged would be i miss counted them i have sixty uncirculated 1964 kennedy silver half dollars. also when you speak of condition could someone define them for me like bu-au and others. thank you.

http://www.pcgs.com/grading_list.chtml Fees are somewhat like that. It's only recommanded if you really think your coins are worth quite a fair bit, or else encapsulating can cost more than the coins itself at times.

It WOULD help if you could post some pictures, you have been asking the same question for quite some time.

Honestly I don't think it is worth it. Unless there is a question of whether it is real or not. Or if the coin is worth more than a few hundred dollars.

Slabs a just a gimmick for people to waste money on, when you could be buying more coins. :ninja:

Honestly I don't think it is worth it. Unless there is a question of whether it is real or not. Or if the coin is worth more than a few hundred dollars.

Slabs a just a gimmick for people to waste money on, when you could be buying more coins. :ninja:

What he said...lol