CoinPeople.com

Numismatic 20 Questions

Art

We've been playing 20 questions over in the Asylum and thought that it might be fun if everyone could play along. So here we go.

Person, place, thing, etc. BUT it must be Numismatic. Please try to keep it to things that anyone and everyone will have a chance at.

Tommyd is going to start us off -- he's up first.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's not gold and not copper, silver it is most probably. So now to the guessing.

US Coin?

20th Century?

Was it minted after 1850? YES

Is it a silver coin? YES

Is it a business strike? YES

Is it minted at a branch mint? NO

Is there an eagle on the coin? YES

Where is the Asylum anyway ?

I'll let Art, the Grandmaster of the Asylum, answer this one. Matt, you may NOT want to hear the answer. It's a place that's stolen the soul of a few coinpeople.

Is it a bird? is it a plane? !

Where is the Asylum anyway ?

The Asylum is right here in beautiful downtown CoinPeople. You have to go to the community section and there's a forum that allows you to signup for the asylum. It's a fun place. Come on over.

Not a 20 center and silver. So it must be a dime or a trime. (Hey I made a rhyme.)

Is it a trime?

Not a 20 center and silver. So it must be a dime or a trime. (Hey I made a rhyme.)

Is it a trime?

Neither. It has to have an eagle on it! And it's a quarter (since I asked if the denomination was "greater than a quarter").

Tommy, was it minted before 1863?

Neither. It has to have an eagle on it! And it's a quarter (since I asked if the denomination was "greater than a quarter").

Tommy, was it minted before 1863?

Very good. You've got a good grasp on the details here.

Archived