CoinPeople.com

The "I'm bored" Contest rerevisited

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah...that was tough...I think that the reason it was so hard to find was because it was black and white and I skipped right over it

What were your search terms?

2) I love Eric Carle

HRFlarge.gif

By the way, my response to Aesops Fable 5) is a great pic of this http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/pict/1204265954334040_2.jpg but the original image was removed.

Also, I predict that at least 3 of the 10 clues are already figured out in this thread.

agreed that there are several figured out....by the way, great to see another fan of the white sox

Nightwing, another pretty active member of this forum, is a big fan of the Southsiders too. We dominate the "Coinpeople Baseball Fans" thread in the "General Discussion" forum.

Glad to see more fans of Chicago's true baseball team!

You guys should refer back to the original clues for the catagory that each clue falls under. Use those references as a basis for your searches. For instance, Kitsune left Neko right will be in the foreign language/ writing area of education.

Good luck! New clues to come in a few days. :ninja:

I want to finish this contest before 7/11/09 because I will be leaving for my honeymoon shortly afterwards. If the clues are not found before that it might be a week before I have internet again, so look hard! ;)

You guys should refer back to the original clues for the catagory that each clue falls under. Use those references as a basis for your searches. For instance, Kitsune left Neko right will be in the foreign language/ writing area of education.

Good luck! New clues to come in a few days. :ninja:

I want to finish this contest before 7/11/09 because I will be leaving for my honeymoon shortly afterwards. If the clues are not found before that it might be a week before I have internet again, so look hard! ;)

So it doesn't have to have a fox image in it?

And you're already hitched right? I can't remember if you're delaying the honeymoon or if you're still engaged.

So it doesn't have to have a fox image in it?

And you're already hitched right? I can't remember if you're delaying the honeymoon or if you're still engaged.

No it doesn't have to have a fox in the image, just fox related somehow.

And no I am not married yet, our wedding is actually 7/11, the date I listed above...like the mini-mart, lol. We are leaving that Monday but I'll be a little too busy to do much in the way of sending out packages that weekend. :ninja:

Sorry, I've had a busy day. ;)

Anyway here are the ten new clues. Anyone can join at anypoint up until the final 10 are found, so join in guys!

1) F is for running?

2) Creepy eyes

3) (Does this really need a second clue!?) This book is DANGEROUS (actual quote from the preface)

4) A foxes BOTTOM LINE

5) Why would a fox sit by a lion?

6) Grey walls Red foxes

7) Bas relief with mother fox

8) Tar pit dropout

9) Fox and goose but-heads with a swan (lightly colored)

10) Kitsune left, Neko right

I hope these help a bit. ;)

Round 3 of the clues!

1) Flash!

2) Does that fox have snake eyes?

3) Zoom out a bit

4) Quill in hand

5) Watercolor, foxes tongue hangs out

6) Fox Games

7) Stone carved feeding

8) Browned and bare

9) The fox looks like he has a nice mustache