CoinPeople.com

CP 2009 Short Snorter - Revisited

sbvenman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, Art - I didn't sign up for this later Short Snorter mailing. I won't be around much for the next month, and when I'm around, I'll be in crazy mode.

OK -- we'll remove you from this one.

I'll hold your note until you get back. I've done it before and held one CoinPeeps note for almost 2 years.

Art, PM me your address and I will send something from here. I have found a couple of post offices, and I will make the envelope nondescript so it should get there, otherwise I have to wait a couple of weeks for someone to go back to the USA.

New arrivals today

CoinPeople 2009 Participants - Note status

Art - got it

balak - got it

Dave - got it

Izzy - got it

JTryka - got it

LeSnipe - got it

Marianne

Naidu54@hotmail

sbvenman

Scottishmoney - got it

sirwilliamofpennylot

vfox - got it

Hi, i already posted my note. :ninja:

I'm going to open the notes later today and sign them. I'll get the package ready to move on and the "master" address list ready. Unfortunately my scanner is broken, so I'll have to try to photograph the notes before the package goes out. When the notes come back after they've all been signed, I'll borrow a scanner to get good images of the whole set.

Opened the notes last night and WOW! what a nice surprise. A very nice package of notes for me. Vfox thank you very much. Some great additions to my note collection.

New arrivals today

CoinPeople 2009 Participants - Note status

Art - got it

balak - got it

Dave - got it

Izzy - got it

JTryka - got it

LeSnipe - got it

Marianne

Naidu54@hotmail

sbvenman

Scottishmoney - got it

sirwilliamofpennylot

vfox - got it

No new arrivals. I'll process the notes on Sunday and put them in the mail on Monday. When I do, I'll post the mailing order. Please remember to post when you've received the package and when you've sent it on to the next person. Thanks to everyone. I think this will be a nice Short Snorter to have.

No new arrivals. I'll process the notes on Sunday and put them in the mail on Monday. When I do, I'll post the mailing order. Please remember to post when you've received the package and when you've sent it on to the next person. Thanks to everyone. I think this will be a nice Short Snorter to have.

meaning you didn't receive mine? :ninja:

meaning you didn't receive mine? :ninja:

Correct. It might be heldup in the mail someplace vs. lost. I guess we can wait a little longer for it to arrive. I'll hold the package until August 17. Then they go with or without everyone's notes. If something arrives after that it will have to be returned to the sender.

• 3 weeks later...

The CP2009 Short Snorters are packaged and going out in tomorrow's mail. Here's the order.

Jtryka

Dave

Vfox

Balak

Art

LeSnipe

LeSnipe will distribute the notes back to their original owners. Thanks everyone and please remember to post here when you receive them and then again when you ship them to the next person.

I got the package today. How much insurance do we need to buy?

$50.00 should do it. I realize that if it's lost they won't pay much but it helps keep it on track and visible in the mail system.

I sort of missed this one too, being in and out of E. Europe, now back in the USofA, but facing going back to E. Europe in weeks. I think Art got mine, I sent it back to the USA to be sent to him.

Got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived