CoinPeople.com

Memento Tokens

Not for me, because I cannot tell what it is engraved on, it is quite crudely done, could have been done yesterday but other people might like it. If it was on an old coin and still crudely done, that might influence me to look more favourably on it. Sorry, just my opinion, what do I know?

It could well be a genuine early coin and it could have been engraved on a prisonship etc and it might do very well at auction if more than one person likes it alot. I still am not sure though. I must add you always have very interesting items.

Very nice. I like these types of items. For me the personalization adds to the feeling of history. "Who did it and why?" and that sort of thing.

Ditto what Art said. There have been some terrific pieces on the Bay that I would have loved to buy, but they went quite high --they were engraved Seated Dollars. I love these pieces, just love them.

Ditto what Art said. There have been some terrific pieces on the Bay that I would have loved to buy, but they went quite high --they were engraved Seated Dollars. I love these pieces, just love them.

Frank, here is one I posted previously (1/2 Dollar) and the LINK

IMG_2280.jpg

Archived