CoinPeople.com

Morgan set by year

Mark Stilson

Update. I've got an 1885-O and an 1899-O in PCGS slabs. 1879, 1882, 1886, 1898, 1898-S, 1899-O, 1904-O, and 1921 in my Dansco set. 1921 and 1896 in my type sets.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update. I've got an 1885-O and an 1899-O in PCGS slabs. 1879, 1882, 1886, 1898, 1898-S, 1899-O, 1904-O, and 1921 in my Dansco set. 1921 and 1896 in my type sets.

If you get some pictures up on ominicoin or elsewhere I'd be glad to post them to the year.

If you get some pictures up on ominicoin or elsewhere I'd be glad to post them to the year.

I don't have a single picture and my photo skills on these are terrible. I need to practice when I can find some time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just realized that my scanner isn't cooperating with me :ninja:

I do enjoy being aspectator. AS popular as Morgans are, I'm surprised these two threads aren't very popular.

Just realized that my scanner isn't cooperating with me :ninja:

I do enjoy being aspectator. AS popular as Morgans are, I'm surprised these two threads aren't very popular.

I was hoping more people would get in also. I still can add anyone's morgan's in the date range just by editing and adding it to one of my posts if interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will be moving to 1904 Tuesday Nite. Last chance for 1903.

(If any one wants to put any up in previous years. Just PM my with a link to the pictures and any info you want posted with it and I'll toss it in the right year with your name.

Archived