CoinPeople.com

Morgan set by year

Mark Stilson

Just a flag. We are putting together a morgan set by year owned by the people here in the virtual museum. Right now we are at 1882 morgans and going to be moving on to 1883 morgans later tonite. This is open to everyone. And hopefully we can get as many of examples as possible. Any grade or mint welcome. Trying to keep each date open for posting for a couple days or so then moving to the next date.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post your 1883 morgans if you have them now.

BTW if you have not checked for vams I will try to help spot what you have. Warning really need a pretty good picture to do anything more then check for slanted dates, near far varieties, and mint slant vams.

I'd like to support this, but determining the VAM has eluded me so far.

Two tries and two no-results.

I'll see if I can get a head start and try IDing my 1885's.

Maybe by the time you get there I'll be ready.

I'd like to support this, but determining the VAM has eluded me so far.

Two tries and two no-results.

I'll see if I can get a head start and try IDing my 1885's.

Maybe by the time you get there I'll be ready.

Don't worry about ID'ing the vams. The main thing we are trying to do is get together a virtual set. And I can give you a hand at it.

We will be moving on to 1886 tomorrow, so last chance for any 1885's.

BTW if anybody wants to put a coin in and we have already passed the year just contact me. I've got posts for all years and can put it up with any info you want on it.

• 2 weeks later...
We will be moving on to 1886 tomorrow, so last chance for any 1885's.

BTW if anybody wants to put a coin in and we have already passed the year just contact me. I've got posts for all years and can put it up with any info you want on it.

Finally got around to posting my two 1886-P's and one 1886-S (my Dad had collected that one).

We will be moving to 1889 morgans tomorrow night. Remember even if you don't have that year or a picture right now you can post to it and later edit the post to add one.

Come on folks. I know there are more with morgans out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moving on to 1891 morgans in the Museum. So if you got them post em.

Been kind of busy lately. So I'm slow on moving the years along. Last week we had a plant emergency declared and got moved to nite shift so I have just popped in and out of here a few time. Back on regular schedule there as of tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be moving to 1893 tomorrow. (Sunday.)

Remember if anyone wants to post a coin to an year we already passed just PM m and I'll post it in one of mine putting in your name and any other info you want in there.

Archived