CoinPeople.com

Guess This Notes Details 2

I will show an extra piece of this note everyday till someone figures it out. Lets see if it takes more than one guess this time :ninja:

To the first person who can name the country and denomination of this note I will give a copy of Compass Collectables software with all options enabled. see http://compasscollectables.com/ for software details

Front

Comp2%20Front1.jpg

Back

Comp2%20Back1.jpg

I just saw that note somewhere........where was it.

Is it kazakhstan 1 something?

Glad to be the winner.

it is a note that i dont have it in my collection and i search for it ever since i started my collection... the main disadvantage of living on the other side of the world.i consider it one of the most interesting note in the recent time.

It was one of the first notes i picked up after starting collecting notes.

They sell for $20AUD in shops here in aus in UNC but I paid a little more for my not quite UNC version from Ebay, wish i had bothered to check out the shops.

These notes were part of the normal circulation but they all disapeared within about 6 months to peoples collections. You can occasionaly see someone spend one, I remember seeing a guy use one to buy a meal about a year ago and the young guy behind the counter thought the guy was mad :ninja: He took some convincing that it was real money. It is much like our $5 coin that was so huge you couldnt put it in your wallet they only lasted about 6 months as well.

Archived