CoinPeople.com

The 2009 Formative Cents...

tmoneyeagles

Formatives? I'm born and raised American but I have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry.

You are being 100% serious? The second reverse for the 2009 pennies... Now I know you are joking right? These are called the formative years

You are being 100% serious? The second reverse for the 2009 pennies... Now I know you are joking right? These are called the formative years

Oh! You mean in reference to 2009 lincoln cents. I didn't see "cents" or "pennies" anywhere in your post. I wasn't kidding sadly, and I was trying to help fellow numismatists who didn't make the connection either.

Oh! You mean in reference to 2009 lincoln cents. I didn't see "cents" or "pennies" anywhere in your post. I wasn't kidding sadly, and I was trying to help fellow numismatists who didn't make the connection either.

Well,I thought everyone would pick up on it... I said, went on sale to today... That should have hit the green light for most people...

So did anybody else get their's?

I hate to beat a dead horse but...hundreds of millions of each design are being produced...I'll wait for mine for face without shipping thank you.

I hate to beat a dead horse but...hundreds of millions of each design are being produced...I'll wait for mine for face without shipping thank you.

Well, you think I'm buying these for "COLLECTIBILITY" or just to have them first???

I'm doing this, to flip em' on ebay, so I can rack up some dough, for coins I really want

Archived