CoinPeople.com

Interesting russian coins in auction

janneen

Russians pay mad prices...at least last year they did.

Time will tell. I think the russian coin market has not yet matured and still has a long way to go in the upwards direction. Perhaps the russians have recognized this, leaving many in the west to frequently bemoan the 'insane' price madness. It's certainly far more expensive now for me to fill holes in my collection, but I think that's the way it is. Just my 2c.

Steve

Time will tell. I think the russian coin market has not yet matured and still has a long way to go in the upwards direction. Perhaps the russians have recognized this, leaving many in the west to frequently bemoan the 'insane' price madness. It's certainly far more expensive now for me to fill holes in my collection, but I think that's the way it is. Just my 2c.

Steve

There are still places where you can have positive surprises: russian coins with reasonable prices. I'm not a coin dealer but now and then you just have to buy a coin or two because of low prices:o)

Reason is that some dealer use old price cataloques, like old "Krause's world coins".

Archived