CoinPeople.com

Banknote silent auctions starting on sunday

DreamFLight911

hello everyone,

i am sorry to say this the banknotes have got to go. i will be keeping some notes 1 note each of country and denomination the rest will be up for grabs.

the format of the auction will be 7 days starting sunday ending on sat.

bidding will be made by e-mailing me at dreamflight911@aol.com or by pm

each lot will be 5 countries in aphabetical order a to z per week or until all the notes are gone

price is $1 per note

opening bids will placed in a new board after i tally up the notes per each 5 country lot (if no one bids on the lots they will thrown out not my decision)

i no longer have ebay or paypal

payments will be cash USD or check, domestic or international money order (need to know where to cash mo's)

thanks for reading and good luck bidding please post, pm or email any questions see you on sunday

opening bids will placed in a new board after i tally up the notes per each 5 country lot (if no one bids on the lots they will thrown out not my decision)

So I want to make sure I am reading this correctly....If no one bids on a lot you have for sale, you are going to throw the banknotes in the trash???

Please don't do that, I know many young banknote collectors who would love to get some world banknotes. At least someone would get to enjoy them.

Archived