CoinPeople.com

Hi, I have only very recently begun collecting coins and know next too nothing about them, and I actually just happened to come across this site while looking for something else, but after reading through a couple of topics it seems like a nice place to be, so I thought I would join.

At the minute I'm looking into collecting fairly recent British stuff, but I'm opening up too the idea of older and foreign coins.

Hi Mr. Delmonti!

Welcome to CoinPeople. You chose a great forum to become a member in. There are many experts here and everyone will answer your questions as best they can. We have a sizable British forum (and population) here ranging from modern commemoritive coins to old, ugly hammered coins!

Welcome and we look forward to learning about your collecting interests!

...ugly hammered coins!

Are there such things? ;)

A very warm welcome to you mrdelmonti! I look forward to seeing some of your coins and learning your interests.

This is a great forum with a wide range of collectors, enjoy your stay! :ninja:

Hello. Glad you started collecting and decided to join us. We have a pretty wide range of interests here. There's always the danger that you'll be exposed to something you just can't resist.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the warm welcome ;) I must say I'm already taking a shine to gothic florins after seeing a few on here :ninja:

That´s dangerous: I´m also tempted to buy a gothic florin since i registered here, seriously!

(I´m a coinoholic - please help)

;)

Archived