CoinPeople.com

Auctions

DeMint

Hey, coin people!

I’d like to sell my collection of Russian (both Imperial and Soviet) coins or its most valuable items through an auction and I need your help. What auctions would you recommend (also considering I’m a Ukrainian resident)? Which is the best for Russian coins and for Russian copper specifically? And, finally, is it the right time to sell?

Thank you!

Hey, coin people!

I’d like to sell my collection of Russian (both Imperial and Soviet) coins or its most valuable items through an auction and I need your help. What auctions would you recommend (also considering I’m a Ukrainian resident)? Which is the best for Russian coins and for Russian copper specifically? And, finally, is it the right time to sell?

Thank you!

Hello, and welcome to coinpeople, it is not easy to aswer to your question these days, however if you provide more info on your collection, what is consists of, what is approximate estimate, and etc, so it could help to give you an advise; there are two auction houses operating in Ukraine as well I believe. You can write to my personel mail if you want to. :ninja:

You can try ebay. You will have bidders from all over the world, including Russian and Ukraine, if you so choose, when you place your listings. Or Molotok.ru, which is a Russian ebay copy, with broad Numismatic listings. As well as the auction houses mentioned by Mr. Kuna.

Hello, and welcome to coinpeople, it is not easy to aswer to your question these days, however if you provide more info on your collection, what is consists of, what is approximate estimate, and etc, so it could help to give you an advise; there are two auction houses operating in Ukraine as well I believe. You can write to my personel mail if you want to. :ninja:

read your message

Archived