CoinPeople.com

2 Beard tokens in H.D. Rauch auction this week

bobh

Take a look at the upcoming Kunker. They have: Ploushkas of 1799 em,So, what does it mean to you? Must be a common coin I guess :-)

I will buy one more for reasonable price :ninja:;)

you think?! :-) at least that is what the catalog says... :ninja:

Correct ,it is know before coin from Prokop collection,rarity on the auction come up 2-3 coins the same time and possible you will not see next 10-20 + years.

I like 1763 silver pattern 5 kopeks. There was one in Markov's auction about 10 years ago. That's a great coin! :ninja:

l like lot 6569, is this on sale ;)

I like 1763 silver pattern 5 kopeks. There was one in Markov's auction about 10 years ago. That's a great coin! :ninja:

Agree , Extremely Rare coin. Did you find were Prokop purchasing coin? 1804 em 1 kopecks not nice,but very rare . ;)

Agree , Extremely Rare coin. Did you find were Prokop purchasing coin?

Before first confiscation in 1919 - probably from most european houses

Before second confiscation in 1954 - probably the most from private and rest from euaropean houses :ninja:

One year type most wanted coin ;)

if sold, will he alter his avatar :ninja:

Before first confiscation in 1919 - probably from most european houses

Before second confiscation in 1954 - probably the most from private and rest from euaropean houses :ninja:

In my memory from Prokop coll. Part 2 I have found one coin from Shubert Atlas from 1850'. ;)

Agree , Extremely Rare coin. Did you find were Prokop purchasing coin? 1804 em 1 kopecks not nice,but very rare . :ninja:

I think that coin (1804 EM 1 kopek) is a fake. I did not like it back than in 2002 and I do no like it now.

I think that coin (1804 EM 1 kopek) is a fake. I did not like it back than in 2002 and I do no like it now.

you can be right , because both sides of this 1804 kopek DOES NOT MATCH with Grand Duke one's :ninja:

The lettering, eagle and date do not match the specimen in Ekaterina 25.

IgorS: if you do not have this illustration, let me know and I will send a jpeg.

RWJ

The lettering, eagle and date do not match the specimen in Ekaterina 25.

IgorS: if you do not have this illustration, let me know and I will send a jpeg.

RWJ

RW Julian, Thanks, I have the catalog. The coin did not sell back than. The estimate was pretty high...

you can be right , because both sides of this 1804 kopek DOES NOT MATCH with Grand Duke one's :ninja:

As I was the first who replied to your note suspecting the 1804 kopek and I was not so thankfull as others so let me then expand my generous answer on this kopek making some points:

*lot at Ekaterina (MiM) 25 was consisting of 2 coins - 2 kopeks & 1 kopek both of 1804

*estimate was $65 000 - 80 000

*was not sold as you mentioned earlier

*everyone is recommended read very interesting historical lot description (go to their site, press auction, auction 25, select year 1804, find this lot; text in russian, who needs help let me know) ;)

As I was the first who replied to your note suspecting the 1804 kopek and I was not so thankfull as others so let me then expand my generous answer on this kopek making some points:

*lot at Ekaterina (MiM) 25 was consisting of 2 coins - 2 kopeks & 1 kopek both of 1804

*estimate was $65 000 - 80 000

*was not sold as you mentioned earlier

*everyone is recommended read very interesting historical lot description (go to their site, press auction, auction 25, select year 1804, find this lot; text in russian, who needs help let me know) :ninja:

Do not be so touchy. If it was not clear, I thanked Bob for offering to send me JPEG of the coin. As to your comparing the picture with GM or posting the information from the catalog, I am sure the readers of this forum are appreciative.

Archived