CoinPeople.com

1851 Great Exhibition medallions

Hi all

A new Limey here. I'm a big collector of crystal palace medallions for 1851 and 1862 also more than a passing interest in Thames Tunnel medallions. edited to comply with forum rules on advertisements

Many thanks

Graham

Hello Graham and welcome to CoinPeople. Hope that you enjoy it here. We have lots of nice folks who collect all sorts of exonumia.

Hello Graham. Nice to meet you here.

Fortunately i have recently been able to add some of these medals of your interest to my collection.

Feel free to browse my gallery - album "Medals", title "Great Britain,... " - or use the search function (with some patience).

Maybe you can give some more information.

:ninja:

Hello Graham. Nice to meet you here.

Fortunately i have recently been able to add some of these medals of your interest to my collection.

Feel free to browse my gallery - album "Medals", title "Great Britain,... " - or use the search function (with some patience).

Maybe you can give some more information.

:ninja:

Hi Art

Cant get your web page. Fundimental differences between American and English way of doing things!

Can you send me a link to log into your site?

My email is graham_fellowes@msn.com

Cheers

G

Hi Art

Cant get your web page. Fundimental differences between American and English way of doing things!

Can you send me a link to log into your site?

My email is graham_fellowes@msn.com

Cheers

G

Graham, you don´t need to log in.

Just click the link "my coin database" at the very bottom of my posts and a new browser window should open.

By the way: I would ruin my reputation as a coinoholic if i start here as dealer.

Archived