CoinPeople.com

US Proof and Mint Set Contents

Art

I used to have a website that I'd visit but can't find it any longer. I looking for a list that will tell me the contents of US Proof and Mint sets for particular years. For example 1972 US Mint Set --- P&D cent, nickel, dime, quarter, half and 1972-S cent. Does anyone know of a spot that has this info in consolidated form?

Mint_Set_1972_Front.jpg

I used to have a website that I'd visit but can't find it any longer. I looking for a list that will tell me the contents of US Proof and Mint sets for particular years. For example 1972 US Mint Set --- P&D cent, nickel, dime, quarter, half and 1972-S cent. Does anyone know of a spot that has this info in consolidated form?

Mint_Set_1972_Front.jpg

I tried Googling...with no results. Here is a site that sells mint sets and has all years pictured, but quite a few of the year mint set pictures overlap preventing the counting and denomination of each coinhttp://republicjewelry.com/coins-mint-sets-c-23_178.html?page=all&sort=2a

I tried Googling...with no results. Here is a site that sells mint sets and has all years pictured, but quite a few of the year mint set pictures overlap preventing the counting and denomination of each coinhttp://republicjewelry.com/coins-mint-sets-c-23_178.html?page=all&sort=2a

Thanks for the site and for trying. I've been searching for the site that had it all but can't remember the name of it. I guess I'll start my own list.

You can glean information from the linked site for proof sets and mint sets.

Thanks. I have a few sites that have decent pictures of some of the sets and I can get info from them. I'm just getting the info for sets that I considering purchasing and building a spreadsheet with it.

Archived