CoinPeople.com

Ever seen a M.D this strong??

When I first seen this I was sure it was a DDO.! I have never seen a machine double this strong concentrated in only one area on the devices..

This coin turned out to be a MM variety as well.! but IMO, its a keeper also because of the very strong double image.. Just thought it was neat & would share it with you guys/gals..

Picture053.jpg

When I first seen this I was sure it was a DDO.! I have never seen a machine double this strong concentrated in only one area on the devices..

This coin turned out to be a MM variety as well.! but IMO, its a keeper also because of the very strong double image.. Just thought it was neat & would share it with you guys/gals..

Picture053.jpg

WOW! What a beauty! I love MD's like these, but haven't seen one this far off! I have a few that come close. Will take/post pics when I get time. Right now gardening comes first!!!

This MD is close to yours but not offset or as bold! This is a 1964 PR JFK from the mint set displayed elsewhere on "Error

Coins"TonedMDJFK.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Can you clarify why it is MDD?

Thnak you.

3NVTEs

Archived