CoinPeople.com

I need a few Ike Dollars for my Dansco set. I'm looking for really nice GEM coins.

1971-D

1972-D

1973-S clad

1973-S silver - BU

1973-S silver - PF

1974-S silver - PF

1976 Type I

1976-S Type I

1977-S

1978-S

Please let me know if you have any you'd like to sell.

Edited by Art
List updated
Bump -- still looking..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art, I don't know if I can afford to sell you any of mu GEM Ike's!! LOL!! I have a couple but can't transact on here until I've been a member for 30 days. If you need some by then just PM me.

John

Have a GREAT day!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art, I don't know if I can afford to sell you any of mu GEM Ike's!! LOL!! I have a couple but can't transact on here until I've been a member for 30 days. If you need some by then just PM me.

John

Have a GREAT day!!

John,

Thank you. I'll keep you in mind. I might pull this request for May as I have quite a few things that I'm planning to purchase early in the month and it will use up my coin budget.

• 1 month later...

Bump. I'd like to get a few of these over the next month or so. Anyone have anything they'd like to sell?

I have the 1973-S proof in very nice shape. Asking $12 shipped to the 48 continental states.

Thanks for the offer. I just ordered a 73 proof set that's all cameo from a friend. Hadn't had a chance to update this list yet. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the offer. I just ordered a 73 proof set that's all cameo from a friend. Hadn't had a chance to update this list yet. Sorry about that.

No problem. Not sure I wanted to sell it anyway. I do have a question though. I am not very keen on Ikes. How can I tell if my S minted proofs are 40 % silver? Are all proofs silver?

No problem. Not sure I wanted to sell it anyway. I do have a question though. I am not very keen on Ikes. How can I tell if my S minted proofs are 40 % silver? Are all proofs silver?

No there are regular S mint proofs that are copper-nickel. Silver clads are 24.59 grams and copper-nickel clads are 22.68 grams.

71-S are all silver clad

72-S are all silver clad

73-S can be either silver or copper nickel

74-S can be either silver or copper nickel

76-S either

77-S copper nickel only

78-S copper nickel only