CoinPeople.com

Any PR yet from Künker 150?

bobh

Any prices yet? I'm looking at these lots:

3402 - 50 Kopeks 1896, St. Petersburg

3405 - 50 Kopeks 1899, St. Petersburg

3408 - 50 Kopeks 1909, St. Petersburg

3411 - 50 Kopeks 1911, St. Petersburg

They are usually very quick to post results, so I am not worried. But thanks, anyway! :ninja:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just know a few selected ones: 1773 2 para/3 kopeks - 43k Euro hammer, 1796 cypher 10 kopeks - 15 k, 180. 5 kopeks - 14 k, 1810 2 kopeks with Alexander I portrait - 150 k.

The auction was a mixed bag. Rare coins and high grade coins still bring big (relatively) bucks, low grade - cheap.

...Kuenker still asleep ;)

I don't think they are "asleep" though, since they still had a couple of auctions more to go ;) ... We're probably looking at Monday or even Tuesday for Künker here.

Looks like Gorny lot 6746 MIGHT BE mine:

50 kopeks 1908

:ninja:

Won't know for sure until I receive confirmation because the hammer price was exactly equal to my limit!

I don't think they are "asleep" though, since they still had a couple of auctions more to go ;) ... We're probably looking at Monday or even Tuesday for Künker here.

Yes, I realize they're probably busy, but still ;) ...in this day and age we have auction houses that update the lots in almost real time as the hammer falls.

They might realize that if bidders missed lots on one day, they may be more aggressive the next day and would maybe have time to revise their bids. Ah well.

50 kopeks 1908

;)

Won't know for sure until I receive confirmation because the hammer price was exactly equal to my limit!

Very nice! Good luck!! :ninja:

50 kopeks 1908

;)

Just received confirmation ... WHOOPEE!!

;)

In case there are evil-doers lurking here who work for the German or the Swiss postal system ... I will be picking up the coin in Munich in person!

Indeed yes. Slowly completing the 1789-1796 AM 2 Kopeck series...1791 is one of the harder ones to find (though they're all v scarce - v.rare).

Hey, congratulations on a great coin! :ninja:

Indeed yes. Slowly completing the 1789-1796 AM 2 Kopeck series...1791 is one of the harder ones to find (though they're all v scarce - v.rare).

congrats! wonderful coin!

I see now kunker is still going on thru saturday, so I think Bob is correct.. next week sometime, then?

Gorny results just came out...Kuenker still asleep ;)

http://www.gmcoinart.de/index.php?area=auc...6135012&e=1

i think i won this one bitkin R1 uzdenikov (_)

i think i won this one bitkin R1 uzdenikov (_)

Uzdenikov writes that this 2 kopeks was struck at Kolpino, not Suzun mint :ninja:

;)

Excellent find! This one is certainly rare! I've seen very few! :ninja:

thank you so much...

Hoilander II had little better piece and was sold about $870...

Grand Duke piece better but not much than this one...

Archived