CoinPeople.com

Is there a very knowledgable and selfless person who is willing to help a newb?

Mo!

If, this weekend, I were to scan my entire collection (70-100 coins), would sombody evaluate each coin? All I'd want is country of origin, quality, and value.

I'd rather have it all done by one person so i don't need to search every last response to collect the given information. I plan to type and save the info for each coin and create a vertual reference to my collection, which i can then update with each new addition to my shoe box.

Anybody willing?

P.S. No offense intended by the sub-title. If you thought it was rude, go to the nearest Wal-Mart and buy a sense of humor.

P.S.S. I'm sorry if you were offended by the post script note. If you thought it was rude, go to the nearest Wal-Mart Supercenter and buy a better sense of humor.

P.S.S.S. .......

Not sure where you live but if you tried Google or Yahoo and typed in coin stores or coin shows and your state you may find some right next door. If any in your area most would give you a ball park figure for all your coins.

The only thing to remember is if you do this, make sure you explain you do not want to sell them, only an estimate. If they think you want to sell them, you'ld get a rock bottom value.

WHO IS IZZY!!?!

Izzy was a friend of ours who passed away recently. :ninja:

http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=23031&st=0

:ninja: I really need to stop joining forums.

Third in a row that a person has died within a month of joining.

(I'm dead serious, it's a sick coincedence!)

Peace, Iz. Wish I could've gotten to know ya!

Jrtka & Sturzy, you guys are my people. I'll scan world and US separatley and PM them to each of you.

Thanks a lot.

I would be happy to do it for any post-medieval foreign coins (medievals and ancients I would leave to someone else).

Let me know on any pre-modern 'foreign'. As you can probably guess, I do love English hammereds...

Just post all the coins that you have in a scan or something. Label them by rows and columns so that we can help you identify by going A1 is (country, denomination), A2 is (country, denomination) etc

I think that would work best.

I can help with certain Netherlands and Swiss coins and medals.

I'm not an expert but I have my moments... :ninja:

Archived