CoinPeople.com

Validity of 1830 6 Roubles?

mukoh

I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on the validity of the coin, but the way the guy worded that one sentence---"Very nice coin, looks fake"---almost seems like he's leaving himself an out in case someone comes along to say it IS a fake. Why would a person say that unless they have doubts?

I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on the validity of the coin, but the way the guy worded that one sentence---"Very nice coin, looks fake"---almost seems like he's leaving himself an out in case someone comes along to say it IS a fake. Why would a person say that unless they have doubts?

LOL. That was one part.

Have been looking at this coin for a day now and the more I do the more it strikes me as having too many issues that make me question its validity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-RARE-IMPERIAL-RUS...%3A9%7C294%3A50

do you know how much is original one

Have been looking at this coin for a day now and the more I do the more it strikes me as having too many issues that make me question its validity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-RARE-IMPERIAL-RUS...%3A9%7C294%3A50

if you need such paltinum coin - you can buy it at auctions somewhere, be ready to pay top backs, as platinum going high, buy some catalogs on russian coins so you can compare what you see on ebay... :ninja:

if you need such paltinum coin - you can buy it at auctions somewhere, be ready to pay top backs, as platinum going high, buy some catalogs on russian coins so you can compare what you see on ebay... :ninja:

Kuna I agree. I would much rather pay auction prices I have seen on only a couple of these then the $200 that this guy is already bidded up to.

Kuna I agree. I would much rather pay auction prices I have seen on only a couple of these then the $200 that this guy is already bidded up to.

two coming auctions in Germany may bring something for you...

Archived