CoinPeople.com

My New Silver Store and Forums

Kristofer

As some of you may know I've been very busy in the last few weeks, I've been working, going to school, and I just got married! But I've also been working on my online silver store/Forums too! It's nearly complete. I'm ironing out some of the Paypal details and what not but all in all it's nearly complete. Let me know what you think!

logo.gif

I'll be working on ading more inventory as the next couple of weeks go by but give me a shout about what you think :ninja: Thanks a lot everyone.

-Kristofer

SilverGuy

Looks nice Kris. I'm kind of interested in how you set your shop up and who designed it? Was this professionally designed or was it a sort of out of the box top design with whatever program the website people used (with the exception of your banner of course)?

Looks nice Kris. I'm kind of interested in how you set your shop up and who designed it? Was this professionally designed or was it a sort of out of the box top design with whatever program the website people used (with the exception of your banner of course)?

I used Zen Cart for the shopping cart but I customized it greatly. I did all of the graphics myself along with any additional coding the site needed. I used PhpBB for the forums and did many of the graphics but the overall theme is from a template that I altered called Dirty I think. I've done web design and graphic arts for about the past 10 years so it was a fun little project for me. Thank you for your interest.

I used Zen Cart for the shopping cart but I customized it greatly. I did all of the graphics myself along with any additional coding the site needed. I used PhpBB for the forums and did many of the graphics but the overall theme is from a template that I altered called Dirty I think. I've done web design and graphic arts for about the past 10 years so it was a fun little project for me. Thank you for your interest.

Cool. :ninja: I'm going to get more into graphics this new year and was curious.

Excellent. I highly suggest a free piece of software called the Gimp. It's not nearly as easy as photoshop but it's a great tool and I like to support GNU software. gimp.org I believe is their website.

Excellent. I highly suggest a free piece of software called the Gimp. It's not nearly as easy as photoshop but it's a great tool and I like to support GNU software. gimp.org I believe is their website.

I've been playing around with Gimp since December of 2007 and I love it! I've gotten pretty good with it too, but there's just so much to do with it and so much to learn! I've also found Inkscape to be very useful. For instance this past year I used Inkscape to create a happy holidays snowman graphic for my work that they used as part of their website.

I've been playing around with Gimp since December of 2007 and I love it! I've gotten pretty good with it too, but there's just so much to do with it and so much to learn! I've also found Inkscape to be very useful. For instance this past year I used Inkscape to create a happy holidays snowman graphic for my work that they used as part of their website.

Oh, excellent. I adore the Gimp. It may be a little more difficult to use but I'll tough it out!

Definitely a learning curve, but there's plenty of help online. :ninja:

Oh yeah, There are tons of fantastic tutorials that will teach you loads. I love google. Google is like a mother, it always knows where everything is.

Oh yeah, There are tons of fantastic tutorials that will teach you loads. I love google. Google is like a mother, it always knows where everything is.

I believe that's do to their Google bots that crawl the web to gather information. Kind of strange and cool at the same time!

Yeah, I didn't know if the Google bots actually have an account or are they like a benign virus that knows how to safely make its presence known.

I think the forum just reads IPs

Kris,

I like your website design. It's easy to follow and attractively presented. I assume that you'll be adding inventory as you move along with purchases and such. Best of luck with it.

The link associated with the text body graphic in your first post is incorrectly spelled.

Kris,

I like your website design. It's easy to follow and attractively presented. I assume that you'll be adding inventory as you move along with purchases and such. Best of luck with it.

The link associated with the text body graphic in your first post is incorrectly spelled.

Oh wow, thank you sir. I'll have to correct that! I appreciate your comments! I am working on adding more inventory I'm working on taking all of the pictures and editing them now so in the next few days more items should start to pop up.

Best Regards,

Kristofer

Archived