CoinPeople.com

www.HistoricCoinage.com Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED

HistoricCoinage's new website is now up and running, after two months of hard work on my site many hundreds of coins are now available to numismatists across the globe.

Historic Coinage is a website devoted to Historic coins of England and Great Britain, coins for all budgets and a range of interests.

I'm giving away an Edward I Penny (circa 1290 A.D.) of Canterbury mint to a lucky member.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this penny:

200039074_o.jpg

200039177_o.jpg

Is to take a look at my site to find the answer to this question; How many farthings of Edward I are on my site?

From the list of correct answers I will pick a winner at random.

If you want to receive my newsletter please email Newsletter@HistoricCoinage.com and I'll send my latest issue to you.

Contest ENDS on 29th November...

So please take a look at http://www.HistoricCoinage.com

Kindest Regards,

Clive.

yarr... making me work for a prize

I wish I could tell the difference between E I, E II, and E III coins. No joking, I can't. The label is all that I could tell by.

So my guess is....

SIX!

Also, you didn't put Coinpeople.com in your links as I suggested weeks ago!!!

Thank you very much for the comments, they are greatly appreciated!

Please take a look at the coins on offer.

Keep the entries coming!!

There ae currently 5 Farthings located on pages 3 and 4 (I wanted to prove that I actually looked and didn't copy an answer) :ninja: Nice site btw. You should list what metals they are minted from and maybe include a link to the history of the coin for the less knowledgable such as myself. I love the history behind the coins!

You should list what metals they are minted from and maybe include a link to the history of the coin for the less knowledgable such as myself. I love the history behind the coins!

All of the hammered coins are made from silver.

Many thanks for the comments guys!

Archived