CoinPeople.com

Looks like we have a SPAMMER here...

bobh

it will stop them as i said the sites that have this no spam, spammers hate doing intros and this will keep those spam bots and spammers in one area, which would be better for the mods cause then they wouldn't have to search for those threads

that way we can control where they post unlike what happened today

As of now we are a nice target, cause they know we have no way to stop them really

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over night I got a PM spam from one of our beloved members!! I don't want to give it away but he's posted in this thread!

Maybe the board name was faked? I get all sorts of spam in my e-mail with my own e-mail address as origin!

Maybe the board name was faked? I get all sorts of spam in my e-mail with my own e-mail address as origin!

Yeah, that's probably the case, but i've never seen it in the form of a PM.

Anyone else agree that last night's rampage was the worst yet?

IP Boards Client Area

I think our admins are the ones who can talk to the people who design the forum. That's as far as I can get. I guess it's up to Stujoe or whoever his successor is.

Also, we should be patient with the moderators and admins here. They've done a great job with the site the last few years and have been removing the spam in a timely manner til this recent attack. Let's be patient and hope they log on today.

I haven't been spending much time on CoinPeople at all recently, it's for one reason and one reason only...

Something needs to be done and soon!

i know i'm yelling as much as i can about the situation and waiting for the mods isn't going to work anymore, while we are waiting the spammers are having a field day, this is beyond bad it's now critical

we need actions not "well let's wait for the mods to login" that isn't working anymore, but how to get the mods and the owner of the site to get on this ASAP is the question

i hate yelling but the situation is getting out of hand fast

Since all of the reporting, akdrv's inbox is full.

So akdrv,

I was wondering if there is anything that can be done??????

Currently as I write this there are 4 pages just in the main coin forum of spam ads

If there is anything I can help with let me know.

Archived